Need to have an ability to provide an easy report on errors fixed.
Current summary report is a step in right direction, but can't be sent to client. Ideally it should have:
- Visual graph similar to dashboard showing:
- New Exceptions received this weeks
- Total Exceptions receivedthis week
- Total unsolved exceptions
- Exception fixes this week
- Total fixed exception
- Retain error stats "forever" to provide historical report
- Ability to generate this report for specific period via UI
Do you think this would be project level for creating a report? How do you see yourself creating the report and specifying the criteria for date ranges?
We are doing a major api refactor in the pcl branch right now that is will allow us to implement search and do many more things like analytics / logging etc.
I'd also really like this ability. We haven't opened up the stats api yet, I'm not sure how that tool works? Do you just point it at an api url?
Oleg Putilin commented
I was thinking a report per project, but having an overview report giving the same info across all projects would be great too.
Also regarding API's, we have been using this tool as a dashboard for info coming from different systems. I should be able to create widgets using tool.